Wednesday, September 11, 2013

LEANN'S REVIEW: The Titan's Curse (Rick Riordan) Percy Jackson and the Olympians #3

Title: The Titan's Curse

Author: Rick Riordan

Format: Paperback

Series: Percy Jackson and the Olympians

Published: May 5th 2007 by Puffin Books

ISBN13: 9780141382890

Source of copy: Bought at walmart

Summary:

IT'S NOT EVERYDAY YOU FIND YOURSELF IN COMBAT WITH A HALF-LION, HALF-HUMAN.

But when you're the son of a Greek god, it happens. And now my friend Annabeth is missing, a goddess is in chains and only five half-blood heroes can join the quest to defeat the doomsday monster.

Oh and guess what. The Oracle has predicted that not all of us will survive...





(Image and information courtesy of 
Goodreads; Summary lifted from actual book)


Review:

I love Percy Jackson. This might also be my favorite book so far. I swear these books get better and better. I love the way Rick Riordan brings these stories to life. I find myself laughing and yes even letting a few tears fall.

As the two stories before this book is action packed. Percy is off on another adventure and this one is more dangerous than before. Again I love the relationships these character have with each other. Riordan brings each character fully to life. I found myself once again on the edge of my seat. Page by Page caught up in the story all the way to the end.

I can't wait for the next installment of modern day Greek mythology!

Rating:
 
 
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment