Sunday, December 1, 2013

LEANN'S REVIEW: Carter's Treasure (Amy Gregory) Racing to Love #1

Title: Racing to Love: Carter's Treasure

Author: Amy Gregory

Series: Racing to Love

Format: Ebook

Published June 5th 2012 by Sapphire Star Publishing

Summary:

Molly West had everything, beauty, brains, and a career in the limelight.

In a sport that was male driven, she was often surrounded by men. She ignored first the boys, and as she got older, the men.

That is until she walked into the pits.

From the moment he saw her, he Carter had an overwhelming need to protect her.

He learned a long time ago that gut feelings are almost never wrong.

If you love a contemporary romance that is both sweet and sexy, Racing to Love ~ Carter’s Treasure is the perfect read for you!


(Image and information courtesy of Goodreads; Summary lifted from actual book)

Review:

I didn't really know what to expect from this novel. I was very happy to know that this story could be read as a stand alone or as part of the series. I do have to say after to reading this novel I am a huge fan. Not only do I want to continue reading the series I love the authors writing style.

I really enjoyed this series. The characters were beautifully written. I loved the backstories as well as the general plot of this story. Each character is fun and easy to relate too. I was truly wrapped up in the stories of theses characters.

I was hooked on this book from the very first page. I loved the way this story started. It kept me hooked from the very beginning and just kept getting better. I also loved that this story is focused around motocross!

Rating:
 
 
 

 

 
 
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment