Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Battle of the Book Boyfriends Round 4 Tie-Breaker


Battle of the Book Boyfriend

Hello all,
Welcome to our summer battle! We have a big battle and are excited for it to begin. We will battle it out until the end of the summer between you favorite book boyfriends. At the end the winner will be crowned and named the Summer Lovin' Book Boyfriend. This is all up to you, the fans. Vote by telling us the name of the boyfriend you want to continue on in the comment sections on the blog. (all the information here was provided by the authors that nominated the boyfriends)

This weeks voting will go from Tuesday the 19th until Friday the 22nd and the finals will run from Saturday the 24th until Sunday the 30th

Round 4
Tyson will Move on to the Finals!

Tyson Ellison
Leaving his last foster home, Tyson Ellison signed his name on the dotted line and checked out entirely, looking for something he felt missing. Four tours of service over-seas, too much death, too much violence, brought him back stateside. He was tired, drained, and still empty with nothing left to give. He hopped on his Ducati and headed northwest from his base in Georgia, the only place he’d ever called home. Fate ran him out of gas in the tiny town of Renlend, Kansas with nothing but his Army-issued duffle holding a few meager belongings.
For two years Dianna’s father has made sure something around their family-owned Bed and Breakfast needed attention. Tyson’s attention. His handy-man skills put them in each other’s space on a regular basis, her dad pointing out the vet’s attributes regularly. She isn’t oblivious, she’d memorized each one. Tyson’s body was made for the movies, and so he kind of flirted with and smiled at her. Always managed to speak to her when he is there working. 
But in what lifetime would a ripped, tanned, tattooed Army veteran want with the shyest girl in town? Especially someone as plain Jane as her.

From Tyson Ellison
“God, Dianna, I’ve needed you for so long, love. I didn’t mean to come in here and well…I truly was just going to ease you away from the window before Drew said something to embarrass me. But, hell, I don’t know. Seeing you in this strappy sundress and cowboy boots—” He ran his fingers through her hair, down to the strap of the dress, leaving his forefinger beneath the skinny piece of material resting on her skin. “I. Geez, the good gentleman part of me knows I need to apologize, but the rest of me won’t let the words form. I need you to know how I feel, and honestly, I really want to know if you feel the same way. Drew says I’m stalking you. I didn’t tell the jerk he was right, but you’re all I think about.”

Dianna felt his warm breath against her ear, and then as he started to speak, her heart jumped to her throat.
“You’re mine now,” Tyson whispered.

“First off, Dianna Lane, I will go to drastic measures to change your attitude.” Her eyes widened, not exactly sure how to take his threat. The second one in less than five minutes. His face twisted, not hiding the smoldering heat building in his eyes. “Now, secondly, I am pretty damn sure you’re wrong. As a matter of fact, picturing you—” He let out a long wolfish breath of air through his teeth, close to a whistle. “Oh, yeah. Even better than lingerie—you very much naked with the only things on you being my eyes, my hands, my mouth—need I go on?”

“You’re a naughty man, Mr. Ellison.”  (Dianna Lane)
“Oh, love, I told you I wasn’t innocent. And I plan to make sure you know how not innocent, how not perfect, how not nice I am—over and over and over. I want to hear you. I want my name falling from your lips. But not tonight. I promised.”

Tyson’s War
Amazon author page that shows all books…


Carter Brant vs. Sebastian Irons

Carter Brant
Carter Brant 32, Ethan's best friend and associate with bronzed skin and a totally buff body. 6ft 2"s of Australian sun-kissed god. Eyes like the Caribean ocean; crisp, clear and brilliantly blue. Carter Brant is strong, loyal and true right down to his core. Any woman would be lucky to have his affections.


Sebastian Irons
Love’s Great Adventure Series by Theresa Troutman
Life’s What You Make It - Book 1 Loves Great Adventure Series
Google Play: bit.ly/QEuwyx

“She’s everything I’m not and everything I want to be.” 
Sebastian Iron’s life is spiraling out of control. Over the course of one week, Sebastian witnesses death, runs away with his best friend’s girl, gets kicked out of his English prep school, and is banished to America by his domineering mother to repeat his senior year of high school. 
In America, Sebastian struggles to find self-discipline and a purpose to turn his life around. He meets Tess Hamilton, the only person to show him any kindness in his new school. Little does he know, she is the savior tutor hired by his mother to help him improve his grades. The two slowly begin to build a friendship. 
As their friendship blossoms, Sebastian begins to have romantic feelings for Tess. She claims to only want a platonic relationship, but Sebastian feels the undeniable spark that sizzles between them every time they are together. 
Forces beyond their control will either bring Sebastian and Tess closer together or tear them apart. 
Will Sebastian return to his old habits or find the strength to be the person worthy of Tess’ love? 

Love This Life - Book 2 Loves Great Adventure Series

“All I want is you.”
Tess Hamilton has a ten year plan—every milestone mapped out to reach her educational, career and life goals. Happy to be moving in with her fiancĂ©, Sebastian, she didn’t anticipate a dangerous attraction to another man, a life-changing event, and a terrifying journey of self-discovery. They were definitely not a part of her master plan, and now Tess wonders if any part of her scheme will come to fruition.
Sebastian Irons is getting everything he’s ever wanted out of life. Leaving his playboy image in the past, he’s finally become the better man he longed to be when he left England and came to America. Madly in love with his fiancĂ©e and ready to start their life together, everything is seemingly perfect—until a series of unexpected events threatens to tear them apart.
Can Tess and Sebastian survive the curveballs life throws at them? Will their love crash and burn, or will they get their long-awaited happily ever after?




Good luck to all of your boyfriends! We are excited to do this and wish you all the best of luck.  Remember to vote in the comments. A Huge Thank You to all of you authors who participated in this!!!!



9 comments:

  1. I think Sebastian is a delightful hero! XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to say I wouldn't mind waking up to Sebastian Irons next to me in the morning :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sebastian... hmmm... wouldn't throw him out of bed :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just to let all of you know Tricia Daniels has ask that we pull Carter from the battle. She is super excited about her men getting third and fourth! Go congratulate her! We will have a new post up asap. The finals will be Tyson and Sebastian! Thank you for supporting these authors! You are the best!

    ReplyDelete