Saturday, August 30, 2014

LISA'S REVIEW: Beast Part 2 (Ella James)




This is an erotic fairy tale inspired by Beauty and the Beast.
Yes or no? What will she do? Can Annabelle redeem Beast with her heart intact, or will her time at La Rosa Prison ruin her? Find out who Beast really is in the dark, erotic retelling of Beauty & The Beast.

Purchase on Amazon:
 http://amzn.to/1lsJO8H

Review:
Wow, I am speechless. I love this and I love Beast! I feel for him and his situation, even though we do not know all the details. I loved this softer side, he is the perfect combination between the Cal Hammond and Beast the man running a prison! I really liked learning more about what is going on and still having the steamy and erotic sex scenes. What a tale and full of mystery. I really love this story and I cannot wait for part 3. I have to know what happens next. Ella you left us hanging in a major way. I can't wait to see where you take us next! These erotic fairy tale twist are the best short stories I have read. I love them!

Rating:
  


About Ella James
Ella James is a Colorado author who writes teen and adult romance. She is happily married to a man who knows how to wield a red pen, and together they are raising a feisty two-year-old who will probably grow up believing everyone’s parents go to war over the placement of a comma.
Ella’s books have been listed on numerous Amazon bestseller lists, including the Movers & Shakers list and the Amazon Top 100; two were listed among Amazon’s Top 100 Young Adult Ebooks of 2012.
To find out more about Ella’s projects and get dates on upcoming releases, find her on Facebook at facebook.com/ellajamesauthorpage and follow her blog, www.ellajamesbooks.com. Questions or comments? Tweet her at author_ellaj or e-mail her at ella_f_james@ymail.com.
Website       Facebook      Twitter    Amazon Author Page

No comments:

Post a Comment