Wednesday, October 1, 2014

LEANN'S REVIEW: Love's Embrace (Mary Reason Theriot)

Love's Embrace

Review Blitz
cover
Book Title: Love's Embrace
Author: Mary Reason Theriot
Genre: Romance
Release Date: January 2014
Hosted by: Book Enthusiast Promotions
Synopsis
Alexis Bertrand thought she had it all – the perfect job and loving husband. Suddenly, Lexi finds herself separated and pregnant.

With a broken heart, she turns to her best friend, Kyle Dupont, for moral support. While he wipes away her tears, she begins to see Kyle as a man and not just a friend.

Is there a chance for a happily ever after with Kyle? Or should she forgive Bennett for his betrayal? Can she let love wrap her in its warm embrace once more?


Review:

Sometimes it is incredibly hard to review a story. This is not one of those times. I have to start off by saying the characters made this story. The story line was great and I was so glad that we didn't have one of these I cheated and it's ok reads. Like I said though, the characters are awesome in this read. 

We don't really have one bad guy, we have three. The ex-husband, ex-mother-in-law, and the new girlfriend. They make the perfect real life villains. It was easy to relate and a rather fun read. I loved Kyle, but honestly who wouldn't. I also liked that Alexis didn't just make hasty descisions. It really made her more real and the story more realistic.  A really great read that is easy to relate to and hard to put down.

Rating:
  


Meet the Author

I have found that writing is great therapy for my own personal fight against MS. Being a Louisiana native I wanted to write books about places in Louisiana that would piqué interest in my beautiful and unique state. My books take place in my home state and draw the reader in with the diverse culture, characters, and locations. It is my hope that my readers not only enjoy the books I have written, but also develop a desire to experience the unique culture that only Louisiana has to offer!

Teasers

love's embrace teaser1

love's embrace teaser2

love's embrace teaser3

Social Links
FB button FINALtwitter button FinalWebsite buttonGoodreadsFINALPinterest Button FINALblog buttonyou tube FINAL
Goodreads Button with Shadow
Buy the Book
cover
Amazon FinalAmazon UK FinalB&N FINALibooks button FINALsmashwords button FINAL
Giveaway


promotionsbutton with TRIM

No comments:

Post a Comment