Friday, November 14, 2014

Release Spotlight: Seek (Clarissa Wild)

3dcover seek
SEEK (Delirious, #0.5)
Genre: Dark Romance
Release Date: November 12, 2014
goodreads


Blurb


When illusions come to life, how do you tell what’s real?

My life ended when I came back from vacation. Death was at my doorstep. Everything ceased to exist. To protect myself, I pushed the memories away.

All I remember is him: Sebastian Brand, my savior.

I trust only him.

I am obsessed with him.

But all I know about him is his name.

Stuck in this mental institution, I try not to think about the terrible memories that lurk deep inside me. Sebastian is the only one who can help me forget. I don’t care that they say he doesn't exist, I need Sebastian and I will find him, no matter the cost.


This is a prequel to the Delirious Series. These books should be read in order.


WARNING: This book contains very disturbing situations, strong language, drugs and alcohol, and graphic violence.

* Author's note: This story will unfold over the span of multiple Volumes. Not all secrets will be spilled yet in this prequel. Don't let this stop you from reading, though, because this series will be one heck of a ride. So open your mind and let me take you on a journey of delirious passion, unbendable trust, frightening illusions, dangerous secrets, shocking revelations, and disturbingly dark mind games. *




https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/22888444-seek
Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment