Thursday, November 27, 2014

SALE BLITZ: Eluded (Lyra Parish)

Eluded by Lyra Parish is on sale! #canteludeabbot



Eluded is currently on sale for 99 pennies for the first time ever! Grab it while you can because it will only be marked down for a limited time only. Eluded is a romantic suspense novel by Lyra Parish and is considered a stand-alone, but you will recognize a loved character from her Weakness series. Though it is a dark read, there is light at the end of the tunnel.




Purchase links:
Amazon: http://bit.ly/EludedAmazon
Nook: http://bit.ly/EludedNOOK
Kobo: http://bit.ly/EludedKOBO
iTunes: http://bit.ly/EludediTunes



Eluded Synopsis:

Lives intersect only to be changed indefinitely...

Lauren
This isn't your typical girl meets boy.
There isn't a glass slipper or Prince Charming.
I've lived it and now it will be told.
Welcome to my personal hell...

Derrick
I once saved lives and now... I so easily end them.
Women are drawn to me like a moth to the flame, and like the moth not all of them continue on. Some are broken, others are damaged, and a few never make it out... but it's their decision to live. Only they often don't know that until it's too late.
F*ck the rules, I create my own in a world where I have nothing left to lose. Living is a game, and I'm the reigning champion by being stronger and smarter than my prey.
This is your warning. If you radiate vulnerability, you could be my next victim. Don't try to hide. I'm not easily eluded.

Abbot
It started with me and now it will end with me.
Some people call me an uncontrollable killing monster. I f*cking laugh at the mention of the word.
Monsters have no control.
I've got plenty.
I don't kill without reason. I don't kill the innocent.
I hunt the ones that deserve it, the real monsters, the ones without regret or a soul.

Disclaimer: There are situations that some may find uncomfortable and could be considered as triggers. ELUDED is intended for a mature audience.



About Lyra Parish:
Lyra Parish loves to write, glamp, and sing obnoxiously loud at the top of her lungs in the shower. Sweet love stories (along with the dirty ones) make her gush. She is a firm believer that a person can never have too many cups of coffee, cats, or happily ever afters. When she isn't busy writing, she can be found sipping various beverages from her non-alcoholic drink buffet, pimp slapping excel spreadsheets, or riding her bike. Lyra lives in Texas with her glassblowing, guitar-playing hubby and black cat named Nibbler.

For more information or to contact, please visit: lyraparish.com

No comments:

Post a Comment