Monday, September 2, 2013

LEANN'S REVIEW: The Immortals Box set #1 (Alyson Noel)

Titles: Evermore
           Blue Moon
           Shadowland

Author: Alyson Noel

Format: Box set (paperback)

Series: The Imortals

ISBN: 9780312534356

Published: October 12th 2010 by St. Martin's Griffin
 
Source of copies: Bought from Hastings
 
Summaries:
 
True love never dies in Alyson Noel's extraordinary paranormal series featuring Immortal teens. The books follow Ever Bloom and Damen Auguste’s epic romance as they travel through eternity to be together forever. These two soul mates are thwarted at every turn by jealous rivals, evil ex-girlfriends, enemies at school and even their own weaknesses. But through it all, they never lose sight of their ultimate goal—to spend eternity together.  But will fate ever give them the chance?

This Immortals boxed set includes the novels Evermore, Blue Moon and Shadowland
 
 
 
(Image and information courtesy of Goodreads; Summary lifted from actual book)
 
 
 
Review:
 
After reading these books I am indifferent to how I feel. The books were ok. This review is hard for me to write. I liked the idea of the stories but they just didn't have that I have to read the next book factor. I love a good series and I may eventually finish reading this series but as of now I think I will shelf this series.
 
The characters were average. What I did like about these books was the back story and the thought out detail that went into the reasoning behind the immortals. It is a very interesting theory. I guess I liked the book. I am just a little up in the air about it.
 
Overall I would say its worth checking out.
 
Rating:
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment