Friday, September 13, 2013

LEANN'S REVIEW: Sweep Volume 5 (Cate Tiernan)

Title: Sweep
 
Author: Cate Tiernan
 
Format: Paperback
 
Published: December 8th 2011 by Speak
 
ISBN13: 9780142420119
 
Source of copy: Bought at walmart
 
Summary:
 
The final Sweep collection! Morgan Rowlands is a blood witch - the last of an unbroken line of ancient and powerful witches. Though her magick is strong and she has done things that others could never dream of, even she cannot begin to explain how different she truly is. And though her soulmate - her one true love - Hunter supports her, he can never understand what it is like. But there is another who knows, more than anyone else, just what Morgan is going through . . .
 

 
(Image and information courtesy of Goodreads; Summary lifted from actual book)
 


 
Review:
 
I am so sad this series is over! I really enjoyed the experience of these books. This was the last volume of three books. I have to say the last Story took me by surprise and might have been my favorite of all the Sweep Novels.
 
I love when a series takes you into the future and you get to see an ending. Tiernan did a great job of wrapping up the series and while I am sad to see an ending at least I am not disappointed. YAY! As we all know that does not happen always.
 
I enjoyed each character very much. My only wish is in the last book I did not get to see much of pervious characters in the series. I would have liked to see how Morgan's family in the states was doing. Otherwise it was an amazing story.
 
 
Rating:
 
  
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment