Thursday, September 26, 2013

LISA'S REVIEW: If I were You (Lisa Renee Jones) Inside Out #1

Title: If I Were You

Author: Lisa Renee Jones

Series: Inside Out

Format: Ebook

Published September 13th 2012 by Lisa Renee Jones

Source of Copy: Amazon

Summary:

When Sara McMillan finds a stack of journals in a storage unit, she’s shocked and enthralled by the erotic life the writer led. Unable to stop reading, she vicariously lives out dark fantasies through Rebecca, the writer—until the terrifying final entry.

Certain something sinister has happened, Sara sets out to discover the facts, immersing herself in Rebecca’s life. Soon she’s working at the art gallery Rebecca worked at and meeting Rebecca’s friends. Finding herself drawn to two dangerously sexy men, the manager of the gallery and a famed artist, Sara realizes she’s going down the same path Rebecca took. But with the promise of her dark needs being met by a man with confident good looks and a desire for control, she’s not sure anything else matters. Just the burn for more.




(Image and information courtesy of Goodreads; Summary lifted from actual book)

Review:

Oh my God!!! I was hooked from beginning to end. I could not put this sexy read down. I love Sara's character. She is so easy to relate and connect to.

Chris's character is so smoking hot!!! I am hooked on him. He is every girls bad boy fantasy!

Jones did an excellent job with this story. The mystery, romance, passion, pain and sexy men will have you unable to put the book down. I was so caught up I read the book straight through.

This should be on the top of your must read list. I would recommend to all. I loved Sara and Chris's story thus far and cannot wait to read the next installment. Congratulations Lisa Renee Jones on such an incredible read. This book falls in my top 10 much read books/series.
Rating:
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment