Wednesday, October 2, 2013

LISA'S REVEIW: Halfway to the Grave (Jeaniene Frost) Night Huntress #1

Title: Halfway to the Grave


Author: Jeaniene Frost


Series: Night Huntress


ISBN13: 9780061245084


Published October 30th 2007 by Avon


Format: Paperback

Summary:

Half-vampire Catherine Crawfield is going after the undead with a vengeance, aiming for the father who ruined her mother. Bones, a vampire bounty hunter, captures Cat, and agrees to train her until her battle reflexes are as sharp as his fangs. But a group of killers pursue them. Bones is as tempting as any man with a heartbeat.


(Image and information courtesy of Goodreads; Summary lifted from actual book)

Review:

Okay, so I knew nothing of this series until I read a short in the Bite Before Christmas by Lynsay Sands and Jeaniene Frost. The moment I read the short I was like OMG. I have to read more on Cat and Bones. So that is why I found this book.

I must say  I was not disappointed here. I love it. This is one of the best reads I have found in a long while. Cat's character is amazing. I am hooked into her exciting life. Bones is one sexy vampire I long to read more about.

This wild, sexy and fun read is a must. I cannot wait to pick up Frost's next installment. A joyride the whole read. You cannot go wrong with this exciting tale.

Rating:
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment