Saturday, October 26, 2013

LISA'S REVIEW: Bonded (Nicky Charles) Law of Lycans 0.5

Title: Bonded
 
Author: Nicky Charles
 
Series: Law of Lycans
 
Format: Ebook
 
ISBN: 9781465917539
 
Published January 6th 2012 by Smashwords
 
Summary:
 
Reno’s a tough Enforcer for Lycan Link who finds himself drawn to Brandi but duty rules his life. Brandi, just on the edge of starting her career as a Disaster Control officer, falls for Reno at first sight, but are they really meant to be? Is it love or lust and does it really even matter? Enforcers and DCs don't get along...unless fate forces them to.

Bonded precedes The Mating in the Law of the Lycans timeline.

Words: 142070 (approximate)

 
(Image and information courtesy of Goodreads; Summary lifted from actual book)
 
Review:
 
I absolutely loved this story. Reno and Brandi are great characters. The only thing I did not like was how wordy the book was and the ending. The ending killed me. Other than that I loved it.
 
One of the best werewolf books I have ever read. Brandi's character is amazing, determined, conflicted, strong and there perfect contrast to Reno. The chemistry written is wonderful. I loved the ups and downs, twist and turns. through it got wordy at times and repetitive, it was a great story.
 
I would have given 5 moons if not for the ending. the ending broke my heart. though it left me dying to read on. A great book and you should definitely give it a read. Nicky Charles done a good job hooking readers into this world of weres.
 
Rating:
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment