Sunday, November 3, 2013

LISA'S REVIEW: And Then There Were None (Agath Christie)



Title: And Then There Were None


Author: Agatha Christie


Format: Paperback


ISBN13: 9780312330873


Published May 3rd 2004 by St. Martin's Griffin


Summary:

Ten people, each with something to hide and something to fear, are invited to a lonely mansion on Indian Island by a host who fails to appear but leaves a recording accusing all of undetected murder. Cut off by his orders, one by one each die according to a nursery rhyme Ten Little Indians. A confession in a bottle solves how nobody remains alive.


(Image and information courtesy of Goodreads; Summary lifted from actual book)
Review:

I read this book when I was in high school. It was my first real mystery. I absolutely loved it. The crime, the suspense, it was amazing.

This is the story that got me loving books with those aspects. A great read. I highly recommend for any mystery lover. The reference to ten little Indians is great. A favorite read of mine.

Rating:
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment