Wednesday, November 6, 2013

LISA'S REVIEW: The Keeping (Nicky Charles) Law of the Lycans #2

Title: The keeping

Author: Nicky Charles

Series: Law of the Lycan

Format: Ebook

Published July 1st 2010 by Smashwords

ISBN: 2940011080654

Summary:

Ryne Taylor was a sexy bad-ass Alpha set on establishing a new pack. Melody Greene was a journalism student researching his work as a photographer or so she said. But could Mel really be trusted or had she stumbled upon his secret? And if she knew, could Ryne save himself and the pack he d left behind without enacting a deadly ancient law known as The Keeping? Sequel to The Mating.

(Image and information courtesy of Goodreads; Summary lifted from actual book)

Review:

I am so in love with this series. Ryne is amazing. After reading about him in the mating I was not sure if I liked his character. Now I am head over heels for him and his brother Kane. These books are great. Charles does an amazing job getting the reader hooked.

I found the romance, mystery and fun loving characters in this book absolutely amazing. If your a werewolf fan then Charles has the perfect solution to your were fix.

I was so sad over Lucy, but overall that was my only disappointment. I can't wait to read more. Bryan's character will make a great book so I hope to read more on him. I didn't get enough in this book. Also I want to know more about Armand. The twist at the end left me begging for more. I can't wait for the next Nicky Charles tale.

Rating:
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment