Thursday, December 5, 2013

THE TWINS REVIEW: One Lucky Vampire (Lynsay Sands) Argeneau #19

Title: One Lucky Vampire

Author: Lynsay Sands

Format: Ebook

Series: Argeneau Novel

ISBN13: 9780062078155

Published September 24th 2013 by Avon

Summary:

Luck be a vampire tonight . . .

When Nicole Phillips agreed to hire a housekeeper, she pictured someone a little frumpy and almost certainly female. Instead, she gets gorgeous, unmistakably male Jake Colson. The man is proving indispensable in the kitchen—and everywhere else. Except Jake might not be a mortal man at all.

. . . and every night

Who wouldn't want to be a tall, dark, powerful vampire? Jake, for one. He's barely had time to adjust to his new state before he's roped into a family favor. Still, secretly playing bodyguard to sweet, sexy Nicole is turning out to be the wildest ride of his life. First he'll put a stop to whoever's targeting her. Then he'll prove that this kind of love, and luck, happens only once in an eternity.





(Image and information courtesy of 
Goodreads; Summary lifted from actual book)

Review:

Leann-
I read this book when it came out. I have been dying to share my opinion with the world, but my darling of a slow poke sister begged me to wait until she read it. Being the nice sister I am, I waited...

I'm completely wrapped up in these stories! It was really great to read Jake's story! I had wondered what happened to Vincent's day VP. I love the new characters we meet in this book. I also really enjoy learning more and more about the Notte side of the family!

Honestly, I hope we get to read everyone's story... I bet the twins are hilarious! But back to this story... The story line was a little different here and we got a little more mystery and a little less steamy scenes. Can I say I'm a little disappointed there? I totally wanted them to hit the bed sooner... Haha but seriously the story line was great and Sands sent us another great Argeneau series.

 I always find myself laughing hysterically at some of the dialogue between these family members. The witty humor in these romantic comedies is never ending and completely entertaining. I can't ever seem to put these books down. Its always read in one sitting.

Sands creates great relationships between these characters. And I love the ending. I'm glad it wasn't the expected. Just an all around great read. Can't wait for the next. I can honestly say I will continue to pick up the Argeneau book (Hopefully they just keep on coming!)

Lisa-
Omg One lucky Vampire is amazing. So different from the others. I love that they experience it together without really knowing what will happen.

The twins are hilarious and I like Neil too. Sands comedy is what makes the books so amazing. I liked getting to know this side of the Notte family and look forward to seeing more of them in the future. Love the twist ending totally not expecting that particular villain. My all time favorite series!!!

Rating: (of course we both agree!!)
 

&

Check this book out on

Also Check out this giveaway for One Lucky Vampire




No comments:

Post a Comment