Friday, February 14, 2014

LEANN'S REVIEW: Yes, Master (Margaret McHeyzer)


Yes, MasterTitle: Yes, Master

Author: Margaret McHeyzer

Format: ARC

ISBN: 9780987533760

Summary:

***** THIS PROLOGUE CONTAINS DISTRESSING CONTENT. IT IS ONLY SUITED FOR READERS OVER 18. *****
ALSO CONTAINS M/M, M/M/F, M/F AND F/F SCENES!!!

My uncle raped me.
I was 10 years old when it started.
At 13 he told me I was no longer wanted because I had started to develop.
At 16 I was ready to kill him.
Today, I’m broken.
Today, I only breathe to survive.
My name’s Sergeant Major Ryan Jenkins and today, I’m ready to tell you my story.

'“Master would flog me if I did, she won’t be happy when I tell her what happened here.”
“Master?"
“Stella.”
Oh, Master.'


** STAND ALONE **



Review:

OMG wow, I mean OMG. I knew this story would be intense, but it blew my mind. I was on a book hangover for a whole day before I could even begin to write this review. I mean wow. This book is Hot and incredibly sexy as sin. 

Don't get me wrong, This book is INTENSE. It is also amazing. The story line is captivating and you will not be able to put it down. Ryan is a broken man. His mother saved him once when she enlisted him, and now his best friend has introduced him to the once person that might be able to save him from the demons of his past. I love Ryan's daughter and the fact that despite everything he as a great relationship with her. 

It is an incredible emotional ride, with some hard core sexy scenes. Not for the faint of heart but definitely a must read in my opinion. Two incredibly sexy men with a broken past and one bad ass woman strong enough to fix them both! I mean she is a woman MASTER! :0 :) 


Rating:
  


Check it out on Amazon 

No comments:

Post a Comment