Sunday, July 6, 2014

AUTHOR INTERVIEW: Amy Gregory


The Twin's would like to welcome and thank one of our favorite authors, Amy Gregory! We are so excited to have you join in on this event. Her main man Mike Sterling is our reigning Battle of the Book Boyfriends champion. She has been so generous with us and has agreed to do all of our Summer Lovin' events. Her takeover is July 7th and we hope you can all come out and join in. Thank you Amy for sharing with us your summer favorites!

AMY GREGORY
Amazon author page that shows all books…
 @amygregory548



THE INTERVIEW

TWINS-   Where is your favorite place to go in the summer?
AMY- I like peace and quiet and a white sandy beach. I’ve been to most of the states and there is something I’ve loved about each, we RV most of the time for trips so anywhere quiet, beautiful and peaceful is perfect.

TWINS-   What is your dream summer destination?
AMY- I think it’s a tie between the resort on Bora Bora and the upper west coast. I’m dying to go to Oregon, Washington, and the northern coast of California.

TWINS-    What is your favorite summer activity?
AMY- We camp a lot and this is going to sound so old-school, but sitting around a fire with friends is something I love.

TWINS-  Swimming or sun bathing?
AMY- Eh,,,,, hard one there. I’d say I like to relax in the sun, but I get burned to a crisp very easily!

TWINS-   Fishing or boating or both?
AMY- Well, boating I guess---if it’s floating, tied up to other boats :D (Think Craig Morgan’s – Redneck Yacht Club) (evil giggles)

TWINS-   Beach or Lake or Pool?
AMY- Any!

TWINS-   Hiking or biking?
AMY- Biking----SLOWLY!

TWINS-  Camping or vacationing?
AMY- We mostly camp (RV—so yes, I know it’s a bit of cheat, but I’ve done my fair share of tentin’ it!) A flying trip once in a while is fine, I just really like sleeping in my own bed in the RV :D

TWINS-  In your opinion what is the sexiest summer wear on a man? woman?
AMY- Ohhhh on a man….. a T-shirt and jeans, something simple that shows his biceps!

TWINS-  What is your go to summer read?
AMY- This is bad, but I’ve spent so much time writing, I haven’t had a lot to spare to actually read. I don’t like angst, so I find myself going for steam vs. heart-wrenching. I love Mari Carr, Jennah Scott and Carly Phillips.

TWINS-  Since it is summer and we love steamy reads for summer, what is your favorite steamy summer read?
AMY- I love the Cocktail series by Mari Carr, I’ve re-read it several times.

TWINS-  Where do you prefer to read in the summer?
AMY- I don’t really change. I just like heat!

TWINS-  When you think summer what is the first thing to come to mind?
AMY- Beach!

TWINS-  Have you ever had a summer fling/love?
AMY- Nope. Still married to high school sweetheart. :D

TWINS-  What is the sexiest way to travel in the summer? (type of car, motorcycle, bike)
AMY- Ahh ha ha… :D Jeep baby….all the way!



No comments:

Post a Comment