Wednesday, July 16, 2014

AUTHOR INTERVIEW: S.M. Lynn

We would like to welcome and thank S.M. Lynn to the Summer Lovin' Party. She has been so generous to join in and do an interview, a takeover on July 17th at 6pm, and a book spotlight! We are so excited to have her and happy to share this author's summer love!


Out of the Ashes:
Into the Flames - Releasing September 15, 2014

Author Facebook page:

GoodReads Author Page:


THE INTERVIEW

TWINS- Where is your favorite place to go in the summer?  
SM- I'm landlocked here in Nebraska otherwise I would totally say the beach because any vacation I get (if I can talk the hubs into it) involves the beach.  But since most of the time I am here, the pool or the park are my favorite places to go.  Love being outside in the sun!!!!

TWINS- What is your dream summer destination? 
SM- I would say Europe specifically the South of France or the Mediterranean.  The water there is gorgeous.  It's always been on my bucket list to go to!!

TWINS- What is your favorite summer activity?  
SM- Anything that let's me be outside.  I like to sit outside and read, play with the kids and go to the pool.  Even cooking so long as I don't have to be cooped  up.

TWINS- Swimming or sun bathing? 
SM- Usually a little of both leaning heavily toward the sunbathing.

TWINS- Fishing or boating or both?  
SM- Boating definitely.  I eat fish I don't catch them.

TWINS- Beach or Lake or Pool? 
SM- Well, as I said in number 1 it would be beach if the ocean were closer so pool for me.  But I don't mind the lake at all.  Love sitting on the shore especially when it's just a little breezy and you get some of the spray off the water.  Perfection!!!

TWINS- Hiking or biking? 
SM- Uhhhh can I say neither.  Okay that's not fair of me.  I will say hiking because I do enjoy walking the local trails with my family.  I don't own a bike (I know it's terrible but I don't) so there is no way I could even pick that.

TWINS- Camping or vacationing? 
SM- In summer we spend lots of time camping and I love it.  Vacationing is usually done in fall or winter when the weather here is unpleasant and so we can escape to somewhere with beautiful weather.  But we do squeeze in a few long weekend vacations over the summer as well.

TWINS- In your opinion what is the sexiest summer wear on a man? woman? 
SM- On a man - I love board shorts and no shirt (of course).  For ladies, love the summer sun dresses.  So feminine and sexy!!!

TWINS- What is your go to summer read?
SM- Romance is always my go to genre.  I love contemporary and new adult the most.

TWINS- Since it is summer and we love steamy reads for summer, what is your favorite steamy summer read? 
 SM- So far this summer, it's Bang by EK Blair.  But ask me again next week and that will probably have changed.  I devour books.

TWINS- Where do you prefer to read in the summer? 
SM- Anywhere I can but outside in the sunshine is always the best.

TWINS- When you think summer what is the first thing to come to mind? 
SM- Sunshine and fresh cut grass.  I can almost smell them just thinking about it.

TWINS- Have you ever had a summer fling/love? 
SM- Yes when I was much younger.  Not sure at that age that it even really counts but back then I thought my heart was broken at the end of the summer when the relationship ended.  

TWINS- What is the sexiest way to travel in the summer? (type of car, motorcycle, bike) 
SM- Motorcycle or convertible definitely though classic car comes a very close third whether its a convertible or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment