Wednesday, August 27, 2014

AUTHOR INTERVIEW: Angela Dennis

SUMMER LOVIN'
AUTHOR INTERVIEW
ANGELA DENNIS
We would like to give a big Twin Opinion welcome to Angela Dennis! Also we would like to say thank you for joining in our fun summer! She has been so great and has agreed to an interview! Here is her summer answers!
Author Bio:
Angela Dennis lives outside Cincinnati, Ohio with her husband, son and a sheltie with a hero complex. When she is not at her computer crafting stories, she can be found feeding her coffee addiction, playing peek-a-boo, or teaching her son about the great adventures found only in books.

You can visit Angela at her blog www.angeladennisauthor.blogspot.com or at her website www.angeladennisauthor.com. She loves to hear from her readers, so find her on Twitter for a chat @angeladennis.


Author web links: (web, blog, twitter, facebook, goodreads, etc)



The Interview

TWINS - Where is your favorite place to go in the summer?

ANGELA -I don’t really have a specific place. As long as I’m outside, enjoying the sunshine, I’m happy. It doesn’t matter if it’s my backyard, the local park, or walking along the riverfront.

TWINS - What is your dream summer destination?

ANGELA - The beach. I will always choose the beach. My son is two and hasn’t seen the ocean yet, I can’t wait to take him.

TWINS - What is your favorite summer activity?
ANGELA - My favorite summer activity would have to be outdoor picnics or barbeques with family and friends. I love to just hang out, enjoy the weather, and spend time with the people I love.

TWINS - Swimming or sun bathing?

ANGELA - Neither. I know that’s not a great answer, but I’m not big on either. I don’t have the patience for sun bathing (plus I’m REALLY fair, so it’s usually a disaster), and I can’t swim.

TWINS - Fishing or boating or both?

ANGELA - Boating (as long as I have a life jacket…see above answer about not being able to swim)

TWINS - Beach or Lake or Pool?

ANGELA - Beach. There’s nothing better than the feel of the sand between your toes, and the sound of the ocean at your back.

TWINS - Hiking or biking?

ANGELA - I love to hike. It’s one of my favorite things to do in the summer.

TWINS - Camping or vacationing?

ANGELA - Honestly, I love both. But with a two year old, camping can be trying. I’ll go with vacationing.


TWINS - In your opinion what is the sexiest summer wear on a man? woman?

ANGELA - Well…that easy. Same answer for both…a swimsuit (and it doesn’t have to show a lot of skin).

TWINS - What is your go to summer read?

ANGELA - Anything by Julia Quinn or Susan Elizabeth Phillips

TWINS - Since it is summer and we love steamy reads for summer, what is your favorite steamy summer read?
ANGELA - I just finished reading Meeting His Match by Katee Robert. Loved it. It’s definitely my summer 2014 favorite.

TWINS - Where do you prefer to read in the summer?

ANGELA - Ideally, I‘d loved to be curled up on my porch swing with a glass of white wine.

TWINS - When you think summer what is the first thing to come to mind?

ANGELA - Freedom. I hate being stuck inside.
TWINS - Have you ever had a summer fling/love?

ANGELA - Haven’t we all?

TWINS - What is the sexiest way to travel in the summer? (type of car, motorcycle, bike)
ANGELA- Motorcycle...all the way.


Everyone has a breaking point.

Shadow Born, Book 2

Her hundred-year penance lifted, Shadow Bearer Brenna Baudouin returns to the Earthly plane with her partner, Gray Warlow, to keep the peace between humans and supernatural creatures—and to prevent another apocalyptic war from happening.

The attraction between them is nearing a critical point, but their checkered history has left Brenna unable to trust either her heart or her instincts.

It’s chaotic business as usual until humans begin turning to statues of dust. There is no explanation, no sign of magical foul play or a biological toxin. The humans are convinced it’s the work of a deviant supernatural faction, twisting the knife in the already tense relationship between their species. Brenna and Gray agree—the deaths have a former comrade-turned-rogue stamped all over them.

In a race against time, they enlist the help of both friend and foe to save the human race and stop the impending civil war. Along the way, they are forced to come to terms with their past and decide, once and for all, whether they will come together or fall apart.

Warning: Contains a heroine who knows her weapons but not her own heart, an outbreak of supernatural proportions, copious bloodletting, and a race to save an endangered species—humans. All tied up in a tight bow of sexual tension.


Buy Links


No comments:

Post a Comment