Friday, August 15, 2014

LISA'S REVIEW: Without You Here (Carter Ashby)



Without You Here

by Carter Ashby

After fighting with her boyfriend, Ettie’s only goal is to drown her sorrows in some Jack Daniels. But when she walks into a country tavern, her attention is immediately redirected to the sexy, older man at the bar. He looks lonely, and sad, and absolutely mouth-watering. Ettie can’t wait to put a smile on his face.

For the first time in two years, Wyatt finds himself jolted out of his grief—and by a spunky, vivacious young woman who somehow sees right into his soul. What follows is a passionate weekend full of more life, laughter, and pure joy than he experienced in twenty years of marriage. 

Wyatt thought one weekend was all he had to give, yet in the days that follow, he can’t help dreaming up a future with Ettie. And then a chance meeting shatters his hopes, leaving him more lost than ever. Now Ettie must decide whether to walk away, or to fight for the love she knows they both deserve. 

Without You Here is the sexy, heartwarming story of overcoming grief, embracing love, and learning to live in the moment.

Review:
Wow! What a book! I found that I laughed and cried in this book. Poor Wyatt, I totally wanted to hate him but, what he was going through is real! I have know people who have went through very similar things. I think it made me love him that much more. I also loved that when Ettie was near Blake that Wyatt did not see Blake as his son! I loved that! So cute and funny! Now Ettie is a totally different story, I loved her but at times I wanted to slap her. She should have never and I mean never taken Blake back! But, in the end its how she came to Wyatt in the first place. I usually don't do a review with much of a synopsis but, it was hard with this one. Hard to write a review without saying stuff to give away parts of the book! Sorry for that readers, but I do say you need to give this book time. It is emotional, fun, and full of love! Love of all kinds and I fell in love with all of these characters!



Rating:
  

No comments:

Post a Comment