Sunday, September 8, 2013

LEANN'S REVIEW: Fallen Desire (N.L. Echeverria) Fallen Desire #1


Title: Fallen Desire

Author: N.L. Echeverria

Format: Ebook

Series: Fallen Desire

ISBN: 9781623148898
 
Published: February 12th 2013 by N. L. Echeverria
 
Source of copy: Gifted by author
 
Summary:
 
A dream was the first time I saw his face and even then my emotions and desire for him were uncontrollable. The moment we encountered one another my life changed. Without even a single touch, an unimaginable connection bound us together for eternity. That is until evil forces us apart.

He opens my eyes to a whole new world, a world filled with vibrant colors radiating off of every individual, giving me sight into who they are as well as showing me the unbelievable powers that I possess. I never would have thought that we would be in this situation. For me I have no other choice but to save him even if it brings upon my own death. I will give anything for the one I love and to protect him from eternal pain.

My soul and destiny were created before I even existed, and if this is the path that God planned for me, I will face it openly as I will not let him lose faith in mankind for I am the redeemer.
 
 
 
(Book information and cover lifted from Goodreads)



Review:

This book started off a little slow for me, but boy was I glad I kept reading. OMG the story just kept getting better. I found myself unable to put the book down! I had to finish it today.

 Lindsay's character is strong and has a few huge decisions she has to make. This book is very descriptive and goes into great detail to give you the exact image of the surroundings. I love Ethan's Character and the connection he shares with Lindsay. I also love Derrick's character, no one is perfect and the author does a great job of giving depth to each character.

 Many stories I find very predictable at times. This book by no means is predictable in any way! And the ending... can you say mother of a cliff hanger? I can not wait to read the next installment. This is a must read for any YA book fan out there!


Rating:
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment