Sunday, September 8, 2013

LEANN'S REVIEW: Iron Kissed (Patricia Briggs) Mercy Thompson #3

Title: Iron Kissed
 
Author: Patricia Briggs
 
Format: Paperback
 
Series: Mercy Thompson
 
Published: January 2nd 2008 by Ace
 
ISBN: 9780441015665
 
Source of copy: Bought at Hastings
 
Summary:
 
 I could smell her fear, and it satisfied something deep inside me that had been writhing under her cool, superior gaze. I curled my upper lip so she could get a good look at my sharp teeth. I might only weigh thirty or so pounds in my coyote shape, but I was a predator...

Mechanic Mercy Thompson can shift her shape - but not her loyalty. When her former boss and mentor is arrested for murder and left to rot behind bars by his own kind, it's up to Mercy to clear his name, whether he wants her to or not.

Mercy's loyalty is under pressure from other directions, too. Werewolves are not known for their patience, and if Mercy can't decide between the two she cares for, Sam and Adam may make the choice for her...



(Image and information courtesy of Goodreads; Summary lifted from actual book)


Review:

I cannot get enough of these books! I think each book gets better as I read! The action and adventure get bigger and bigger as I dive deeper into the world of Mercy Thompson. She has two great werewolves to chose from...

This story is so intense and the last line of the book... I won't give the spoilers away. SO READ THIS and share my love for this series. I was on the edge of my seat reading through this. Nothing else existed but this book. Mercy is strong and determined. She gets herself in a tight spot when helping out a friend. (As usual) She also really needs to choose between Sam and Adam. With their nature and personality she needs to do so fast.

Overall one of the best series out there. I hope you take the time to check the books out.




Rating:
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment