Wednesday, September 25, 2013

LISA'S REVIEW: The Fury (L. J. Smith) The Vampire Diaries #3

Title: The Fury

Author: L. J. Smith

Series: The Vampire Diaries

Format: Paperback

Published April 1st 1999 by HarperCollins Publishers

ISBN13: 9780061059919

Summary:

A Love Triangle of Unspeakable Horror...

Stefan:
Tormented after losing Elena, he' s determined to end the feud with his brother, Damon--whatever the cost.

Damon: Mocking Stefan and Elena, he laughs in the face of doom.

Elena: Wild with her craving for blood, she confronts the ultimate evil.

The terrifying story of two vampire brothers and the beautiful girl torn between them.


(Image and information courtesy of Goodreads; Summary lifted from actual book)

Review:

Book three of the vampire diaries series starts right where book two ended. We are thrust right back into the world of Elena Gilbert. Only now there are a few major changes for her to deal with on top of the mysterious murder and the three boys in her life.

The whole town is in danger and it's up to Elena and her friends to solve the mystery. I love the strong characters in this series.

 I just cant get enough. Drama, love,  tragedy, friendship, sexy vampires, and more. This series has it all.

 I can't put down the books. I laugh, I cry, I get angry, and Then I get shocked by the ending. I cannot wait until I read the next installment. l. J. Smith has me hooked. A great read for any YA fan. Great story full of interesting and relatable characters. A must read series.

Rating:
 

 

 
 
 
 
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment