Sunday, September 1, 2013

LISA'S REVIEW: His to Taste (Jacqueline Winlock)

Title: His to Taste

Author: Jacqueline Winlock

Format: Kindle Ebook

Source of Copy: Amazon

ISBN13: B00DJTQOL8

Summary:

 Her first taste of passion left her craving for seconds...

What do you do when you're an unemployed virgin, devouring online erotica to block out your strict grandmother's nagging? You hire yourself out as a live-in cook for a gorgeous author, naturally.

Recent college grad Lynn Strickland is tired of the constant rejection due to her lack of experience in the office and the bedroom. With mounting bills to pay and her grandmother's savings dwindling, she answers an employment ad and discovers that her new boss isn't exactly a geriatric little sweetie.

After fantasizing about Jake Cochran, will she settle with keeping him as a character in her naughty stories, or is she ready to offer him a taste?



(Image and information courtesy of Goodreads; Summary lifted from actual book)


Review:


I go through my fazes of the genres I love to read. This is a good erotica that keeps you interested through out the story. I found my self not wanting to put it down and wondering what was going to happen next. It was a little slow to start for me but once I got going it was a delight to read and I find my self wanting to pick it up again.

 

I fell in love with the lead characters as well as the crazy grandmother. It was easy to relate to the female lead especially in this economy. I enjoyed this book more than I realized I would. It was a good surprise to find such a delightful erotica. A switch from the hard core BDSM style erotica stories. I found the way the lead's fantasies were portrayed a nice difference from the usual fantasies in romance and erotic romance stories alike. Overall I give it a thumbs up and a read for any erotic romance lover.  

 
 
 
Rating:
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment